Saturday 14 January 2012

First day of long leave

Well, final day at work has come and gone, does not feel real that the next time I will see the inside of an office will be August.   I have left my job(s) in the good hands of Mark and Nicky, good luck to you both.   Thank you to everyone for my lovely send off and presents.  Trust me, I will miss you all, but I will be back!

The 'famous five' came round for dinner on Friday evening,  and we had great time, as we always do.  Nicky J and Heaff, will miss our lunchtime banter, but I have to have something to look forward to on my return!

Next task is the packing for a variety of temperatures and climates and looking for the illusive sunglasses!  Everything has been laid out in the spare room, with enough medical supplies to stock Boots, but as I am a babe magnet for mossies, better to be prepared!

Still feels unreal, but very exciting...........!

1 comment:

Ed said...

Best of luck guys. The ground rush is almost over and before you know it UK working life will be a distant memory. Have a great time, I'll be following the blog.

Cheers,
Ed