Saturday 10 March 2012

Health Update

Thanks to everyone we've spoken to since "Good Intestinal Health". I think it's only fair to provide an update on our health situation.

The bad (dreadful) tummies we acquired in La Paz gradually cleared over our week in Buenos Aires - so gradually that our planned "Romantic Interlude" didn't materialise. Since then we've been OK, with only occasional scares. Cue permuted quote "The price of ... is eternal vigilance."

Apart from that:
- My left-hand little finger has recovered from being bent back by the bouncing tyre.
- My left big-toe has recovered from being sprained in Córdoba
- My sore throat that's been hanging around for ages has nearly cleared up, but I did need to blow my nose this morning.
- Clare came down with a cold in Santiago; sore throat and temperature for 24-hours, bunged up for rather longer, pretty much OK now.
- Clare's had a few more insect bites (they LOVE her), but hasn't needed any more formal medical treatment.
- We live in hope of a quiet life.

No comments: